Friday, February 4, 2011

Save on diapers with Amazon 70%+ off deal!

Here's how to save a boatload of money on a pack of diapers through Amazon.com:

- Use subscribe and save to get 30% off (cancel the subscription anytime)
- Use a YJ coupon for 20% off
- Use a YT coupon for 20% off (yes, the coupons are stackable!!)
- $10 off baby coupon

Get coupons came from certain issues of BabyTalk, American Baby, Parenting Early Years, and Fit Pregnancy magazines. I couldn't find a $10 off coupon, so I only got 70% off my diaper order. If I found a $10 coupon, I would have gotten a huge pack of huggies for $2.99 shipped via two-day.

Awesome

Check out:
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 156-Count
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers, Size 2, 152 Count
Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers, Stage 3 (16-28 Lbs.), 35 Count (Pack of 4)
Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers with Ultra Leakguards with Ultra Leakguards, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), 204 Diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment